LEGISLATION CHAIRMAN: Linda Martin
verses Health Care Reform Act of 2017
Lower cost of Heath Care plans for all Comprehensive care in one Trusted Enviroment
20 million gained coverage Lower medical costs for
Guanantee income to physicansForm
Student Loan Forgiveness: forms can be obtained by calling
1-888-303-7818 (8am to 8pm EST)
Take it to your medical doctor complete.
An applicant must:
- be a legal resident of NYS and have resided in NYS for 12 continuous months;
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen;
- have graduated from a NYS high school or received a NYS high school equivalency diploma;
- have earned an undergraduate degree from a college or university located in NYS in or after December 2014;
- have earned no higher than a bachelor’s degree at the time of application;
- apply for this program within two years of receiving an undergraduate degree.
- be enrolled in the federal Income Based Repayment plan at 10% of discretionary income, the Pay as You Earn plan, or the Revised Pay as You Earn
- have a primary work location in NYS, if employed;
- have an adjusted gross income of less than $50,000;
- be current on all federal or NYS student loans;
- be current on the repayment of any NYS award; and
- be in compliance with the terms of any service condition imposed by a NYS award.
New York State Free
In order to apply, students
- Be residents of New York State
- Attend a SUNY or CUNY two- or four-year degree program
- Take 30 credits per calendar year (including January and Summer sessions)
- Plan to live and work in New York following graduation for the length of time they participate in the scholarship program
How much income can my family earn to be eligible for an award? For the
2017-18 academic year, your federal household adjusted gross income can total up to $100,000 to be eligible. For 2018-19, that amount increases to $110,000, and beginning in 2019-20 and beyond, your
family’s adjusted gross income can total up to $125,000.
Visit website for full information:
Medicare and Food Stamp cuts
Who will benefit: the government
Who will be hurt: Developmentally disabled, single parent homes, seniors,
those on disability
Cuts up to 880 billion over 10 years
Keeping our members updated on new legislation in our state and nation
There are many types of bullying:
cyber bullying, pushing, verbal bullying, name calling, teasing, phone bullying and etc
Stop bullying when you see it.
Discussions on pros and cons of GUN CONTROL